SUPPORT OUR ACTIVITIES
His Holiness the 41st Sakya Gongma Trichen Rinpoche said,
“Drops of water can accumulate into an ocean.”
- 6/5 Shakyamuni Buddha’s Parinirvana
- 7/24 First Turning of the Wheel of Dharma
- 11/7 Descent from Indra’s Heaven
By USD checkPlease make it payable to Sachen Foundation and send it to: Sachen Foundation P.O. Box 270346 Golden Valley, MN 55427 USA By bank wire transfer, gift of stocks, planned giving, bequest or beneficiary designation Please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who donated to the Sachen Fund in 2019 and helped us meet the million-dollar matching fund challenge! Like drops of water that accumulate into an ocean, your donations will contribute towards fulfilling the vision of the Sachen Foundation. No amount is too small, and every donation counts. Please share the Foundation’s information with your friends and family; together, we’ll continue carrying out the wishes and collective aspirations of His Holiness the 42nd Sakya Trizin, the Sachen Foundation Team, and of generous donors like you to transform lives and communities through Dharma education and publication.
Here are a few examples of how your donations benefitted the BuddhaDharma in 2019:
- Sponsored the yearly education expenses for 170 monks at Sakya Monastery, Kalimpong, and 115 young monks at Sakya Centre, Dehradun
- Supported a portion of the education expenses for young nuns attending Sakya Nunnery, Dehradun
- Supported a portion of the education expenses for young monks attending Sakya Academy, Dehradun
- Sponsored issues of Melody of Dharma, a publication of the Office of Sakya Dolma Phodrang, dedicated to the Dharma activities of His Holiness the 41st Sakya Gongma Trichen Rinpoche and His noble family
- Developed a Buddhist resource website for children and sponsored Dharma publications during the 2019 Teachings at Tsechen Kunchab Ling in Walden, New York
Sachen Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) Tax-exempt qualified charitable organization. For U.S. tax payers, you may deduct charitable contributions as an itemized deduction on your income tax return. Please check with your accountant or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for tax related questions.